Contributions to Matt Bevin For Kentucky are not tax deductible. i Contributions are subject to the limits and prohibitions of Kentucky law. Individuals and PACs may contribute up to $2,000 for each election (the primary and general are separate elections). Contributions from corporations, LLCs and foreign nationals without permanent resident status are prohibited. (Couples can contribute $4000 together to both the Primary Election and General Election accounts, for a maximum of $8,000 per couple, if both names are provided.)
Kentucky law requires that all contributors must provide their name and address regardless of the amount of the contribution, and requires us to report the occupation and employer for each individual whose contribution exceeds $100.
By clicking donate on this page, you verify the following statements are true and accurate:
- I am a United States citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (a “green card holder”).
- This contribution is from domestic (U.S.) sources.
- This contribution is made from the personal funds of the contributor named above and not those provided by another individual, organization or prohibited source for the purpose of making this contribution.
- This contribution is made using a credit or debit card for which the contributor named above has the legal obligation to pay and not the credit card of another individual or organization.
- This contribution, whether by an individual or organization, will not be reimbursed by another person or entity
Prefer to pay by check?
Please make payable to “Matt Bevin for Kentucky” and mail to:
P.O. Box 436374
Middletown, KY 40253